Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm in the United States Navy as a Seabee mechanic (Construction Mechanic). I am 19 years old, I have been in for almost two years, and currently live in Japan. I love classic muscle cars. In fact that's why I joined the Navy to become a mechanic to learn how to work on my own cars when I get out. I would love to have a classic of my own. I am currently looking for a 1970 or 1971 cuda' project car. If anyone could help me out, I would be very greatful. If you have a cuda' that's all junked up and you dont want it anymore, sell it to me, I would be glad to take it off your hands. After I get out of the Navy I plan on opening up my own shop for muscle cars and street rods so I can do what I love and have a shop to work on my own classics. My home state is California, but if you have any deals for me with the mentioned classic above, I would take it from any state. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha shippie? I'm a dirt sailor, I don't go on ship's... well at least I'm not supposed to, but in my command now I do (it's a boatswain mates' command). I am 1 of only 4 mechs and we deploy almost as much as Dev. Group. A lot... anyways, thanks for the reply, I appreciate your help.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,258 Posts
Welcome to the Hotrodders Bulletin Board.......Lots of opinions, advice, info, and good natured fun here, so jump right on in and enjoy the site. :welcome:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts