Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1977camaro owner

Hi I am More of a sand bagger just reading the threads for info I have a 1977 Camaro 355 cid Approx 375 HP jade green metallic Was on Street , then Raced since 2002 But its a heavy car and I didn't want to trash any of it's originality It's a mint shape car no bondo everything is original except the 4 Speed
Now a 350 Turbo 3500 Stall , Anyway my son and I are building a 3RD gen 1987 Camaro As a Designated trailor Drag Car this winter backhalfed etc 383 stroker , hope to get into the 11's And I plan to put the 77 back on the street as An every day driver About myself I am semi retired Old school racer 327 era you can probably guess my age, About posting pics I will get my son to help me post some Maybe some one on the board should take up a thread about how to post Pictures. My computer skills ar not great but I like to learn . I live in canada eh !! where the winters are cold and I will have till may to work in my shop tinkering with our race project : Regards Ron

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders....we are glad that you joined. :welcome:

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
welcome Ron...I didnt know that there was a strip on PEI...Where is it, or do you have to go over the bridge?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts