Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Angelo Alesci, i'm 52 years old. have 3 great boys...18, 16 and 11....My oldest (Angelo) recently bought a 2004 subaru wrx sti..from a guy in columbus..who claimed it was the fastest privately owned sti in the us...it had 500+whp on pump gas and 700hp on racing fuel..the car screamed !!! but are having all kind of problems with it..and i feel so bad for my son...i shuld have not let him buy it..but the truth is ..i wanted it too...we cant seem to fing someone local who knows what the hell the're doing to fix it right..they keep blaming each other..i wolud do anything idf there was a way to reach chip foose....dont laugh...i think hes the best...i would be willing to ship the car to him if there was a way to talk to him...my son is a great kid and is paying a lot of money for this car every mth and cant even drive it...you can see him race it for the 1st time he ever went down a trach at ...youtube.com.....and type in: angelos sti..there are 2 movies....however its broke again...we paid 34.000 for the damn car and now he cant even drive it....please help...i dont know here else to turn

·
Administrator
18,633 Posts
welcome Angelo............Going to look at that you tube...........Dont know what we can do to help. Post your questions in the appropriate forums...engine, etc and maybe someone there has worked on those things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.