Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1928 Dodge Victory Six
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1928 Dodge Victory Six that i am rat rodding. I bought a 327 sbc to put in it and know zero on how to build how i want. I want to put a tunnel ram with dual quads on, but do i need certain heads and what all needs done to run the ram? Sorry if this seems like I am helpless. My kids are all grown and now it is time for dad to play. Thanks

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome to the hot rodding hobby, Hartsfive! My first recommendation is to make friends with some local hot rodders who share your enthusiasm, and can help with your build. It was the key component in my build, and I couldn't have done it without help. I just had to remember to build it the way I wanted, and not the way my friends thought it should be, unless the issue was safety or reliability. Keep us posted on developments.

·
True Hotrodder
1,955 Posts
Hope you like to read - a lot. It's the best thing that I can tell you other than seeing if you can find a local club. A guy named Tex Smith used to write and publish books about building Hot Rods. That information could be very helpful to you but finding the books today can take some work. There are a number of old-book stores online so I would start there and also post wanted ads on different hot rod forums - this one is a shell of itself now and there are many others out there with a lot of good people. Good Luck with your project!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.