Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As My Screen Name Shows I Am Into Snowmobiling In The Winter Time ,but When The Road Salt Completly Clears We Take The Summer Toy Out..1953 Ford F-100,powered By A 306 C.i., Aod Trans,8.8 Lincoln Rear,mustang 2 Front End With Power Rack And Power Disc Brakes, Tilt Column,vdo Gauges,lokar Shifter, And Real Low..also In The Process Of Building A 1954 Crestline Victoria For The Wife To Cruise In

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Northeast Shows

We Attend The Eastern States Nationals Every Year We Went To The Syracuse Nationals This Past Summer, As I Was One Of The Finalist For The Give Away Truck, Got Second Place, Was A Great Show Had A Great Time,we Are Going To The Laconia National This Spring,and Are Planning To Go To Rhinebeck In The Fall. Along With All The Local Cruises We Go To And We Just Might Go Back To Syracuse If Time Allows

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks For The Compliments, Coming From Other Rodders Means A Lot, Is That A Modular Ford In Your T-bucket Arrowhead ? Looks Great And Awesome Color. Was Thinking Of Doing Our 54 Vicky Yellow Also, But Saw One And Really Didnt Like It, So It Will Eventually Be Cameo White With Red Scallops, Also A Ford In A Ford, 302 With Closed Chamber Heads, 4bbl, Etc. Will Definately Keep An Eye Out For Your T At The Shows..

·
EFI Rules and Carbs Drool
919 Posts
Thanks and yes, it a 4.6 DOHC. Honestly, I still would like to build a truck someday and when I saw yours, I was mentally sizing it up for a mod motor. :)

I was on the other side of one of the buildings with the other T Buckets at the East coast show.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats really neat to see a ford motor in a rod that is almost always powered by a bowtie, when i was first building my truck a 6.8 V-10 truck engine was offered to me but i didnt want to be messing with the computer and other stuff and besides the 302's were engine that i had so it helped to keep the costs down, and besides i already have a f-350 sd with the V-10 which is my winter ride..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.