Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I just discovered your board through one of the members of MustangCentral.net and after reading several posts, it looks like an outstanding resource for information. I've been a drag racer for 25+ years, but the minute you stop trying to learn something new and stop trying to seek out new and better ways to do things, is the minute you've admitted your getting old :)

I'm currently a partner in an EZ Street Outlaw 91 Mustang GT, which we just converted from an older D-3 ProCharger to a single 91.5mm Precision turbo,

and I'm currently working on a new 25.5 certified single 106mm turbo Outlaw Drag Radial car which is in the early stages of construction.

If interested, you can CLICK HERE for a photo album on my website with a handfull of thumbnailed pics of a few of the components going into the new car.

And with that, hey, it's nice to have found your site and I hope to make some new friends here!

Thanks,
Scott Russell
Jackson, TN

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ET's and MPH

poncho62 said:
welcome Scott........What times are you guys turning?
The 91GT ran mid eights @ 160mph with the old school "D" series ProCharger(s) (we had a D3-M and later a D3-R on the car). We hope to have the turbo conversion finished be making some test runs in the next 30 days. With any luck, we'll see some very low 8's or possibly break into the high 7's.

As for my new Outlaw drag radial car, if it doesn't run mid 7's I'll be getting my a&% handed to me. It should make close to 1900hp and should run in the 7.50's in the 190's.

Scott Russell

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.