Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Bud and I live in Nashville TN. I have fooled with cars since I was teenager. I have a 76 Camaro with an American Speed small block and a Ford nine inch rearend. I used to race it as a nitrous car then retired it and my father bought it from me about 8 years ago and finished fixing it up. I took the race stuff off and put the battery back up front and let him have it. He recently gave it back to me so I'm having fun getting to know it again.
Its arrest-me orange with white rally stripes. I'll post a picture soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Back to the street.

My father has had the car for the last eight years and has been driving on the street in limited fashion. He has already put the the sway bar back on the front and added street tires and some exhaust work. It still has a 3000 rpm stall converter and a 4:10 gear with a locker in back. I'm changing the converter first to a 2000-2500 stall and I'll change the gear to something a bit more moderate but still with some bite down low. I have a BG 920cfm carb on it now which I'll be swaping to a 650 or 750. Since I no longer have Nitrous I'm down grading my fuel system slighty. the car is fun to drive but I miss my heater! I may have reinstall some of that stuff!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.