Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:welcome: Ok so I need to re-wire my 63 chevy truck. And obviously Painless Performance is the first company thAt comes to mind! :nono: , But what are my choices, when it comes to complete re-wiring kits!

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
EZ wire is another that I am aware of..and there are some others..maybe some of the other guys know .. I do see some vendors at the swap meets that have those..

Sam

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
American Autowire has several direct replacement wire looms for various year Chebbies including trucks. They do not have the pre terminated modules such as Painless and E-Z have (which are very good products, but the many pre term.wires eventually can wind up a snarled mess that can cause you pain).
Dave

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Doc here, :pimp:

There is a thread Stuck to the top of this forum, Titled "Wiring Harness" I suggest you read it, (It's several pages long) . It contains the pro's and Con's of different harness systems used, from guy's that have installed them.

Some of the owners of those company's have responded in that thread as well, like Ron Francis and the owner of EZ to wire..

This way, you can choose a system best suited to your need and skill level.

Doc :pimp:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.