Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Running on empty
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been pretty sick with a bad cold for the last week and half, but I'm feeling pretty good now, as a matter of fact I'm feeling real good since Saturday. I went to the mailbox to get our mail and there inside was a package from Grundy's, my insurance company for my 55, inside the package were 2007 calenders and on the month of August was my truck. My wife said it was a nice anniversary present since our anniversary is in August. My buddies Forty Ford is on the month of July also, what are the chances of two cars in the same area being pick out of all the cars they had to pick from. Anyways, now I guess I'll have to buy a new hat since my old one doesn't fit anymore. just kidding, I don't usually get excited over this stuff, but this time is different. Anyway, I had to tell someone, everyone have a safe and happy years tonight and don't drink and drive. :D :D

·
ASE Certified Master Machinist
1967 Chevrolet Biscayne 10-71 blown 433 Big Block Chevy, T400 & 12 bolt 3.73 rearend
334 Posts
Congratulations IROC. It's nice to have all of your hard work, blood, sweat and tears recognized and acknowledged.

Barry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.