Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello My Name Is Jeff And Ive Been Lurking Around This Site Now For A Couple Of Months And Decided It Was Time To Join The Ranks There Is A Lot Of Knowlege Floating Around This Site And I Would Like To Be A Part Of It I Have Owned And Built Quite A Few Hot Rods In The Past But Nothing Very Old Until Now Last Week I Ran Across An Awsome Deal I Was Given Four Cars From The Mid To Late Thirties My First Real Projects I Am Thirty Years Old Now And Am Really Excited About This Find And Getting Started On My First Real Project In My Mind Ever Since I Was Little I Have Been In Love With The True Hot Rod Of The Fifties Now Called Rat Rods The Backyard Mechanics Rough Unfinished Buget Built Hot Rod So At Least One Of These Will Resemble Some Of Those Cars Built In The Days When The Words Hot Rod Were Coined So I May Ask For Some Knowelege And Advice On Those Things Which Get Me Stumped Or I Am Unsure Of Let The Hot Rods Of Yeseryear Live On And Continue Inspiring Hte Younger Generations As They Did Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Hey! We are glad to have you with us...Welcome to Hotrodders. :welcome:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Puzzled

Right Now Not Sure What I Was Told By Land Owner They Were Plymoouths And Oldsmobiles Only Had Time So Far To Check Out One Car And Have Yet To Figure Out What It Is But Pretty Sure It Is Around A '37 Here Is A Pic If You Can Help

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nasty

Just This One For Now It Shows The Cancered Out Corner I Will Have To Replace Im Working In California Right Now Hopefully Get Back Home To Oregon Soon To Check Cars Better And Get More Pics

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts