Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new guy from socal, traditional hot rods and kustoms are my life, i build what i like and i dont do it to impress anyone, everyone has their own opinion of what looks good. this board was brought to my attention after someone sent me a link about a bunch of guys bashing my car without me being able to stand up in my own defense, i am now here to set the record straight.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders.....No body is bashing your car....I have said a couple of times that the car looks great. We were just concerned about safety and hope that you do put brakes on the front of it.

·
30 Ford 5 Window
61 Posts
poncho62 said:
Welcome....here is the thread, jump right in.

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/another-death-trap-hits-street-109338-7.html

The debate was not specifically about your car, but the lack of front brakes.
huh?... it was "specifically" about the lack of brakes on HIS car.

Very FIRST post by "Centerline"....

I quote:........."Here is a perfect example of a really cool little Model A. Unfortunately it's an accident waiting to happen. Check the second pic. "

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
THX_138 said:
huh?... it was "specifically" about the lack of brakes on HIS car.

"
That may be the way that you see it but it is not how it was meant.....There have been quite a few discussions lately about the lack of front brakes....Most of us feel like that is unsafe as well as against the law. I do not really think this discussion was about your friends car....it was just a good picture of a really nice well built car except that it did not have any brakes on the front. I really think the discussion was about any car without front brakes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.