Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys, i was lookin around and found this site,sure looks mighty cool
i got lots more questions and ideas than answers...sooo,hope i can fit in.
elric
I live in upstate N.Y. you know,the land of little sun,2 much rain and a
short riding season...which brings me 2 project season...my dream is 2 have
a 32-3 window coup in 1 peace with a-----here it comes...the hard part...
a running 348 power plant...yeah...i can hear the laughter,regardlis,i'm gonna
do it...so this is when i start asking for help. i need - oil pan (dents/holes ok)
i'm a tin knocker/welder...i need engine rebuild parts ...water pump...high volume oil pump? maybe is there such a thing...will regular chevy distributor
fit?...fuel pump rebuild kit and push rod...oil pump turning shaft...timing gears
and chain...thats it for starters...
TANKS GUYS
elric

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I think a Deuce 3 window with a 348 would be pretty cool. All the rebuild parts you'll need are available from Kanter Auto Parts and you can get pretty much any high performance parts you'll need either from Summit Racing or from Jegs.

Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site elric. :welcome: I guess the only reason you are not going with a 409 is because you have a 348. Not to many members would be laughing. Many wish they had one of those engines as well. To bad that old stuff is so expensive to build now. Seems old speed equipment for all the old blocks has gone up so much lately.

Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,245 Posts
Welcome aboard...We are glad to have you with us here at Hotrodders. :welcome: I am not laughing...I think thats cool! :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts