Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi my dear fellow rodders,
I am Raj from east - india.
I am a graduate in mechanical Engineering. But never got a chance to work in core mechanical engineering stuff, though worked for some time on Autocad.
I am currently working as a software trainer and a part time business man.

I currntly have a Tata Indica deisel car, very poorly built hatchback, but very popular because of high fuel efficiency, interior space only matched by premium sedans!! . It is also sold in UK as Cityrover but the more drivable petrol version by MG rover for 7000 pounds equivalant to $ 13,500 (of which $ 5,800 is paid by MG to Tata)

I am new to Hot-rodding. Got interested in hotrodding after learning about it in discovery and history channels especially because hot-rodding can be done at own garrage. That would be a nice way to learn rather than going to a professional tuner.
There is a saying " never trust your lawyer, acountant and tuner " ;)

I wish to work on designing and building a NHRA type dragster but on a smaller scale or may be a junior dragster. Its still in the drawing stage. Later we will move it on to the computer and do stress analysis.

I dont have a picture of my ride on my computer. But I shall load it very soon.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome, Raj! I look forward to seeing your design, and even pics of your car, as we don't see Rovers (or their likenesses) here in the states. Happy to have you here.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to the Hotrodders Bulletin Board....Lots of opinions, advice, and info here....hope you enjoy the site. :welcome:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts