Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just like to say HI to all as I just came across this board and it seems to have alot to offer. As I looked over things it seems that I could bring something to the INTERIOR TECH area as I own a custom Trim and upholstery shop and have found that in the world of Hot Rodding that alot of my customers would like to try it on their own but FEAR that its to big of a challange.I will do my best to help anyone that is in "THE DARK" or looking for info on the how 2 on interiors.
Regards
Jason

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders Jason............You will have to remove that link....advertising is not allowed on the boards. You can put it in your profile though. We are glad to have you with us. :welcome: Here is the site policy on business owners and advertising. Don't advertise your business. If you are affiliated with an automotive business, you may not post contact information for that business on public board posts, in your custom user title, or in your avatar. Business contact information includes, but is not limited to: physical addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and URLs. Stating the name of your business is allowed, as long as the name of your business is not identical to any business contact information. If you are affiliated with an automotive business website, you may post that website's URL in your user profile page, and then you may refer people to your user profile page if your services are relevant to their question.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts