Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone I had lots of rods in the 50s&60s but none since (was into off roading for about 10 years in the 70s.I just retired and bought a 26 T coupe. So I'm BACK!!!

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site yragat. :welcome: Glad to hear you are back into hot rodding on the street. What are your plans for the coupe?

Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car I bought is pretty much finished I just have to add some of my preference's to it and possibly new paint.It has a datsun 4 cyl,bored,bigger valves,ported&polished,header,and holley 390 cfm 4 barrel,datsun 5 speed,camaro 10 bolt/w4.88 gears,4 link/Wpanhard and swaybar inrear,corvair IFS,pinto rack&pinion and other mods right now I'm just cruising and having fun with it,but will soon be putting it away for winter (almost time to go skiing)
here is a picture of it (i hope it comes through I'm not too good on computers)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts