Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yaw, I'm Topher, and I'm a gearhead. I live near Charlotte NC and work in a fleet garage. I've had my 67 Charger since 1990 and have had a ball with her. She's not pre-49, but she's my hotrod. Does that count? I'm looking for some wheels on the web and found this place. I'm going to try and load a pic of my two ladies.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site xp29g. :welcome: Lucky you - two girls in the shop!! :thumbup: Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the warm welcome. The car is a factory 383 2bbl 4 spd car, one of 117 built that way in 67. It has the 383, tranny, and rear end just as she was born with. However, someone swapped the intake, carb, and badges in favor of 4bbl stuff before we met. When she was painted a couple years ago I decided to keep the emblems. Of course the 4bbl is still there, too much fun! I drive the car quite regularly, even through the not so bad Carolina winters.
The blonde is my wife of over 15 years, and yes, she can swing a wrench almost as good as she looks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts