Hot Rod Forum banner

422 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  poncho62 
#1 ·
Hey, I am new to this forum and don't have much in the area of mechanical skills or know-how. I do like fast cars and trucks and this web-site should help me learn a lot. I recently purchased a 88 GMC Sierra with a 383 stroker high nickle block, scat stroker crank, 400 rods, Kieth Black lightweight pistons. Everything balanced. Block was line-bored and assembled with a corvette windage tray. Has a high-volume low pressure oil pump and six quart oil pan. Cylinder heads were milled, bowl-cut, ported, polished and flowed. Stainless steel valves and Z28 valve springs. Chrome molly push rods with screw in studs, 1.6 roller rockers, comp cam and cam was degreed. Distributor was curved to match the cam. Heads and intake have been match-ported. Edelbrock dual plane intake, 650 holley dual feed carb with one inch riser plate. Has after burner headers, rhino mufflers, 700r4 trans with a B&M shift kit and B&M light truck mega shifter. Again, I have no idea what any of this means, I just know the truck is really fast but I'm quite sure there are faster on this site. I have many questions and I'm glad I found this site and it's wealth of information. Thanks, Steve.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.