Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another new guy here.I have a 76 Cosworth Vega powered by an 87 3.8l Tubo buick V-6.Just another run of the mill Hot Rod.I also have a 59 Ford Galaxie,292 3 speed,stainless skirts,old school pin striping and flame throwers.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome.....we are glad to have you with us here at Hotrodders.

·
Administrator
18,402 Posts
welcome.......You are saying Cosworth Vega....which meant it oriiginally had the Cosworth engine option........The car is a great looking car and with those times runs very well, but I have to ask.....What happened to the cosworth, and didn't removing it hurt the value of that rare car?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
poncho62 said:
welcome.......You are saying Cosworth Vega....which meant it oriiginally had the Cosworth engine option........The car is a great looking car and with those times runs very well, but I have to ask.....What happened to the cosworth, and didn't removing it hurt the value of that rare car?
yes and no,a low mileage low number Cosworth isn't going for much over $7000.My car is high mileage and the motor was broke when i bought it.Once it's done and to the right buyer it may be worth more than an origanal one.
Isn't "Hot Rodding" about making the car the way "You" want it?

·
41' Chevy Master DeLuxe Tudor
123 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Hotrodders were glad to have you. Nice Vega. :thumbup: My sister had a 73' GT Vega. Neat little car. The only thing that was in good condition was the GT steering wheel. It had the rust and the 4 cylinder that liked the oil. Everybody tried to buy that steering wheel though. I should have V-eighted it. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts