Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Welcome to hotrodders. I see you are a short and to the point person. No details about yourself or cars you have, or are working on or would like to have? You have any facinating accomplishments such as creating a replica of the queen mary out of popsicle sticks when you were 8. Thats okay. I myself personally tend to ramble on. Add a lot of useless tidbits that no one really cares about or needs to read. Sometimes I don't know when to shut up. Just ramble on and on. Its kinda wierd cause, really I am a sort of shy reserved person until I know someone. I also consider myself somewhat humble. so why am I using I so much? Like you really need to read all this. Oh well, Did you know that the average web readers attention span is under a minute. So you really don't have to right a novel, and its often good to be short and to the point. Has this taken up a minute of time yet? Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.
:D
Welcome again, I agree, this is a cool site.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
one_fast_camaro said:
Can I please have that minute of my life back ;) , I read all of that thinking there was some sort of point :thumbup:
Oh like you had something better to do in that minute. LOL. Okay, I looked at your photos and you have a pretty neat ride to work on there, sorry about wasting your time man. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.