Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little brother got Halo 2 and was going to come over.He called me and his trans. locked on his Mustang this morning.Third one that has locked up on him this year.He came and got the El Camino,but now he doesn't have time to play.Has to go work on getting the tranny out.I have to leave for work soon so I can't go help.Think that the driveshaft is thowing some harmonics and messing up the mainshaft.Maybe he will listen to me this time.Man I was wanting to play that game too,just don't feel like chucking out the money this week.

·
Registered
547 Posts
my kid bought that game and I havn't been able to get him to do anything since,,, I turn my back and he's gone back to playing halo,, he ain't gonna like his paycheck this week if he keeps this up,,,,, hope he's enjoying it cause its costing him 15$ a hr to play,,, jerk,,,,, Bill

·
Registered
13 Posts
Silentlion...I think he meant buying the game.

Rcastle...It's a good game but a hell of a lot shorter than the original. Xbox live is awesome with it, the single player is pretty cool, co-op is pretty kickbutt as well :)
It seems about the same as far as difficulty and with it being shorter shouldn't take that long to master the game.

Hope you get to play soon :)

-Lindsey

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hope he's enjoying it cause its costing him 15$ a hr to play,,, jerk,,,,, Bill
Sounds llike that is how much he looses at work per hour that he isn't there.

BTB,I will end up playing it soon,if not I'll get it this weekend.I enjoy all the shooter style games for the most part.I bought Full Spectrum Warrior the day it came out.A must have game,all the Tom Clancey based games are bad *.Splinter cell is sweet as can be to.I still want to get The Omega Strain for Playstation.That will also be a Christmas gift.Other than that me and the man cub play sports games against each other.Games have come a long way since Pong and Tank.There is an old guy at work with an Atari 2600 that said hed sell it to me,with two joysticks+a few games,including Pitfall.That way I can make the boy see what I used to play on.Hahahahahaha!!!

Nightfire-I tried legendary on the first Halo,sure I will try it,do not know how far Ill get though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts