Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to all of you!

You may have seen me on some of the other sites like, Corvette Forum and Team Chevelle.

I've been wrenching on cars and aircraft for some time now and I will try to be as helpful as I can. I've found that there is always something to be learned from anyone and everyone.

I just got me a new toy, and I wanted to make sure that I have a pool of knowledge to help me out, so thanks in advance and hope to learn from you guys/gals.

Oh, and here is my new toy. Its a 1929 steel bodied Ford Coupe. Maybe someone here built it? If you did build it, or know who did, or know anything about it, I would love to talk to you!! Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
hello, I am from southern In. We have been doing ft. end alignments for 50 years at our shop. Your throwing your money away on a stabilizer. Just get the ft.end aligned by a shop that knows st. axles. If the shop has a computer rack stay clear of it with this car.Steering stabilizers are for 4x4s. We have fixed many street rods with just a alignment when they have come in for a stabilizer and claiming that the car was all over the road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.