Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes its a 2.4 twin cam 4 cylinder that has a WHP of 150..lol.....i currently built the block with upgraded internals, slapped a turbo/intercooled setup and now in the prossess of adding a 50 wet shot of n2o and a c02 sprayer to the intercooler

mpg before all i did all that was 26/36 on 89 octane pump gas

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you're a noob I'm .... Less than a noob. I dont have the slightest idea to how you did any of that or what most of those parts are. Sounds fast though ;) Have pics? Thats good gas mileage also... I only get about 12/16 with my truck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol....unfortunatley i do not have pix....technology owns me...but i can put in a link so that you can see what it looks like (using another persons pics with the same setup)

i'll soon have a digicam to take pics but thats it for now

hp: 238
tq: 249
boost level: 8psi

i havent tuned it yet but will soon as i slap on the n2o

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
67 Deuce 4 Me said:
WoW! Thats quite an acomplishment esp on a quad 4. Hard to wrench on. Did you lower the compression on that engine to accomidate the turbo?:thumbup:
good question. the guys at S&S Speed Shop installed it for me so i didn't get a chance to find out how much fun it was to bolt on. as far as compression i am currently at stock commpression but after i upgrade to the co2 intercooler sprayer and bigger fuel injectors, i shuold be at 9:1 compression..with the right tuning of course:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.