Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! My name is Jason and I've been lurking around this board for the past few weeks. I live in Kansas City and am 29 years old. As for my family, I own a '57 Chevy Bel-Air 4-door hardtop, a '56 Chevy 4-door 210 station wagon, and a '67 GMC short bed, fleet side pick-up. The wagon and Bel-Air are drivers and the GMC is under construction and hopefully will be "completed" by summer of '05. The '57 was my first car ever and have had the "bug" ever since. I do all the work on my cars myself, except for exhaust work and the occasional front end alignment. The GMC has air bag suspension, 18" wheels, 350/700R4. The wagon has drop spindles/cut springs up front, lowering blocks in the rear, 265V8 w/4-speed, and 15" steelies. The '57 also has drop spindles/cut springs up front, lowering blocks in the rear, 283V8 w/Powerglide, and 14" & 15" Rallys. For more info and pics, check out my website jayspot.com

Here are some pics......

No, I didn't choose this color..... was like that when I got it!

·
I wanted an egg-salad sandwich
266 Posts
welcome and SWEEET!

I love your wagon, especially the before afters, its amazing how the car looks completely different by just throwing on some steelies and whide whites.

The GMC is sweet too. Did you do the photochopping picture? that is some NICE work...

·
I wanted an egg-salad sandwich
266 Posts
Well it was some NICE photochopping either way! ITs always cool to have a picture of what the goal might be..even if it doesnt end up that way you git something to shoot for, and a "mental image" that you can show your friends!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.