Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...im just starting out, and this is the second project ive worked on...its a 62 nova 400, and im fairly new to the whole suspension deal...i was going to 4-link it and drag it, but had some sense slapped into me as im only 18 with a part-time job and by the time i had a decent drag racing car, id be 30 years old...haha anyway, so now im moving the leaf springs inward onto a 9-inch, and im going to grab a pair of slapper bars. can someone point me to anywhere that could help me relocate my leaf springs....please, any suggestions
thanks

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Well I see nobody has jumped all over this question so here goes. There are a bunch of chassis component companys out there, you just have to google your particular item you're looking for. I would first try NNNOVA.com which is National Nostalgic Nova Parts Catalog. They have an owners forum to ask your questions to....good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.