Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello out there. Nu to the game. Just finished welding in a roll pan and relocataing the tailgate handle to the tailgate. I have a 91 CHEVY.... YEAH. Ok who dosn't right. Well I love this truck. Its used and abused but I saved her from some kid from San Antonio. I just bought a shaved door handle kit and Im lost. I don't no how to wire, and Im to cheap to have some one else do it for me. Besides I would hate to see her in the hands of another. Can anyone help. I understand how the door poppers work and the silonoids[?] Im not to sure on the wiring but Ill figure it out. BUT..... The door lock... call me a rock but I Dont get it.

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Try posting this question in the Electric forum. These kits usually do have pretty good instructions so wait till you buy your kit and see if you need extra info on wiring it in. 12 V DC is great, only two wires and you can ususlly pick up your ground at the point you install your kit so you only need to run a hot wire.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.