Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Hotrodders.com Administrator
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our September 2012 art contest winner 57Corvette has selected "Hot Rod Halloween" as the topic for this month's art contest. We've had a lot of active Halloween art contests in the past, and for this contest, we're focusing on new art only, rather than entries from years past.

This month, the winner gets a $50 gift certificate to Speedway Motors.

Voting will take place in the last week of October, so please have all entries posted by the 25th.

Thanks to all participants and voters!

·
Artful Dodger
1,384 Posts
Do you have an Imageshack, Flickr or Photobucket account? If not, get one.

I use Photobucket.

Upload your pic(s) to their site & when you hover your mouse over the pic, you should see this....

Notice the four options underneath the thumbnail? Left click on the bottom one entitled 'IMG code' & the link is automatically copied. You can then paste the code in your reply box on Hotrodders & you should see the full size pic on your screen, like this... (hope you don't mind me using your pic as reference. I had to make it a bit smaller for Photobucket)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thanks Bob! Didn't have a chance to post congrats on your win last month, so I will now. Good one! Your work this month is no exception. Hope you don't mind, but I'm using your first one for my screen saver.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.