Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
King of my Man-cave.
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now the big thing among the conspiracy niwits is "chemtrails". Supposedly, those vapor trails left by high flying airplanes are really full of chemicals that are being tested on a unwitting populace. As these contrails are seen everywhere, the scope of this "program" must be mind boggling!

Some bunk: http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/

Some unbunk: http://www.nmsr.org/chemtrls.htm

A couple of thoughts. Were all those bombers in WWII sprayings stuff from their enignes? And if the contrails left by modern jets was full of bacteria or other substance, wouldn't the heat from the jet combustion kind of BURN IT UP?

Why do some people insist on the craziest "explanations" for simple things like condensation trails from airplanes?

tom

·
Member# 3287
2,625 Posts
This ranks right up there with the idiots who believe(d) that the stickers on the back of road signs were instructions to invading armies.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
-A guy at work believes we are all injected with a computer chip for tracking purposes by the gov.He is several years older than me and I asked him if you or me were"planted"would you not notice that big block that would be under your skin?

·
King of my Man-cave.
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You wanna hear some nuts, listen to Coast-to-coast AM. There were a couple of girls claiming to be martians on there last week and Richard Hoaglund spews his crap on there often.

tom

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Yeah,I listen to a local show on the AM band here at nights,local politics and general discussion.After it goes off that Coast to Coast comes on,sometimes I have to listen to see what kind of weirdo's are out there.There are alot.

I saw the Loch Ness Monster,Yeti,and 2 Little Green Men playing games in the moonlit forest one night,what are your thoughts on that?

·
King of my Man-cave.
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RCastle said:
Yeah,I listen to a local show on the AM band here at nights,local politics and general discussion.After it goes off that Coast to Coast comes on,sometimes I have to listen to see what kind of weirdo's are out there.There are alot.

I saw the Loch Ness Monster,Yeti,and 2 Little Green Men playing games in the moonlit forest one night,what are your thoughts on that?
I couldn't see them through the glare from the UFO and the haze from the chemtrail that settled on me and I had trouble thinking because of the government's mind control waves affecting me!:p

tom

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
machine shop tom said:
You wanna hear some nuts, listen to Coast-to-coast AM. There were a couple of girls claiming to be martians on there last week and Richard Hoaglund spews his crap on there often.

tom
George Noory's show. I would listen to that when I would have to leave for work at 3:30-4:00 A.M. It can be interesting.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
George Noory's show. I would listen to that when I would have to leave for work at 3:30-4:00 A.M. It can be interesting.

No it can't.

Nice new avatar there Ghetto.

·
Banned
431 Posts
i've always thought that my life was like the Truman Show.......... everyone is always watching through cameras mounted in my mirrors and such...........

so i just want to make this clear........ i am not gay!!!! i was just drunk that night.........i swear!!!!!!!!!!:drunk:

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
no big supprise here!!

Never heard that one but who knows what they are doing out there in the Stratosphere right?? They blow up H-bombs and burn big hole's in the Ionosphere so I guess anything is possible.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts