Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just pulled out my spark plugs, and there was oil build up around the spark plug not down inside the plug! and then i pulled out the second one and it had a build up on it of some type... Can somebody tell me about the oil build up?... I guess i just need to do a good tune up on all Six plugs!... LET ME KNOW!!! been workin on this car for 4 weeks now, and nothing yet... I just found out about all of this build up on the spark plugs today!... So maby that was the problem all along!... SOMEBODY LET ME KNOW!!! P

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Doc here, :pimp:

Leakey valve cover gasket, OR leaky Oil pressure sender unit most likely is the culprit..

If it has been a LONG time since your engine was LAST tuned, that is the first BEST place to start..New plugs, module, coil, wires, Cap, Rotor, fuel filter (s), air filter, pump pressure and volume test, compression test, (125 to 150 /- 10% per hole) , code scan (if applicable)

Doc :pimp:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.