Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where i can find the oil pan capacity for an 83 380 SEL? looked everywhere on the net and nothing. I think its 8 qts,but not sure. Not in owners manual and im doing it right now.Local auto parts store says we dont have capacitys for vehicles,u will have to call the dealer. Not at 8 pm on a sunday. Reason im asking is the dipstick only has a v on each side of the stick and doesnt have a line or add on it. Im sure the upper v means full and the lower means 1 qt low but i want to make sure.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
BTW for as much as most people here hate Autozone, I havent come across a cars specs I cant find on Autozone.com. Probably because they own a big chunk of Alldata.com

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Indeed. I dont want to start a debate about autostores however I am finding this attitute isn't just limited to Autozone, but any chain that is following the trend of hiring teenagers to push buttons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.