Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Its A Sick World

The book could be a be a interesting read if you are a sick-o that thrives on this kind of crap,, its alot of what is wrong with the world today,, a how to book on how to murder and get away with it,, everyone knew he was guilty of murdering those people, even the jury,, it was a hand picked jury,, the creep thrives on attention, and thats all he's after,, he knows he can't be brought to trial again, so he is going to rub it in everyone face, what a lowlife , and to think that he was once a hero to a lot of people,, :pain:

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
I wont comment, because even that brings more attention to the creep........................Oh, crap.......... :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
He should have swung 11 years ago.
From a gallows.

You could not pay me to read that book.

Mikey

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,328 Posts
I am just waiting for the day to hear he has ODed on drugs or something. The day he dies, I am going to have a little party.

Brian

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen anyone piss all over our legal system like this guy. You know, this sort of stuff makes it to international news in Europe and other places, too. No wonder they think we're a bunch of idiots.

K :rolleyes:

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
I will not comment......I think too much of Jon than to put what I would say on this site. :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
If OJ was a standard double murderer who couldn't afford a "dream team" of lawyers,

If the media was not allowed to show every aspect of the case, real or speculative, turning the trial into a circus,

If the prosecution would have shown ALL the evidence, and if the authorities were more concerned with justice than the possibility of a race riot.......

Then that murdering POS would be pacing in a cell, waiting for his big needle. not playing cow pasture pool and smirking while he peddles some book.

How OJ could be found innocent in the murder trial, but then found RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE MURDERS in a civil trial is beyond me.

WTH is the diff between being a murderer, and being responsible for a murder.. :rolleyes:
I don't get it.

Is that some of what you would have said, Henry?

Later, mikey

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Close Mikey.......I would have used a lot more adjitives. :)

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,622 Posts
How to Get Away With Murder/Attempted Murder

1. Be rich and famous. Your fanclub will save you.

2. Have a lot of money. Payoff the authorities.

3. Be "involved". It's not often the mafia gets busted. Especially back when they were better organized and had a (relatively) low profile (1960s and earlier).

4. Be the Vice President.

5. Make friends with the sorry soul, take the guy to Mexico, permanently solve all of his temporary problems, and let the wolves take care of the evidence. Also applies to Africa and lions.

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,328 Posts
I'm waiting for someone to post "but he was found innocent so let him be" or "Ferman framed him". Someone usually does when the subject comes up. :rolleyes:

I was self employed when that trial was on and watched more than I care to mention. I also read some books on it and believe it or not I called the "tip line" with ideas that THEY USED in the trial!!!! No kidding, used my EXACT quote!!!

The whole thing was fascinating. From the choosing of the judge, venue, jurors (His "Peers", yeah right) the reaction of the public, the whole thing was fascinating.

Personally I think it set back race relations twenty years. MLK would have punched Cochran and Bailey in the mouth for making a mockery of what he fought for.

Brian

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
powerrodsmike said:
How OJ could be found innocent in the murder trial, but then found RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE MURDERS in a civil trial is beyond me.

Later, mikey
I read that not one cent of the money awarded to the victims family in the Civil case has ever been paid by OJ.

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
mosstrooper said:
I read that not one cent of the money awarded to the victims family in the Civil case has ever been paid by OJ.
Of course not, all his money went to pay the "dream team".

Ridding the world of "injustice" costs alot. .

I read that any proceeds that come from this book are supposed to go to paying down the judgement.

Right.

I need to go vomit now. :pain:
Mikey

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,854 Posts
The scumbag makes my flesh crawl. Why he hasn't been found in a sand trap, bludgeoned to death, is beyond me. Anyone for Golf? The people that buy this book, Fox network execs, the publisher, all ought to be shot with a ball of their own sh!!. And if a judge doesn't find a way to get the money he made with this book to give to the Goldmans, he ought to be shot the same way. Disgusting. :mad:

·
Home School Valedictorian
1,639 Posts
There shouldn't be any money made from this book, it shouldn't sell. If anyone purchases this POS their money will go to the Goldmans, not OJ's money.
I may be wrong but I think the Goldmans would rather never be paid, than to be paid with someones else's money.
The guy should disappear in a huge divot.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
dinger said:
The scumbag makes my flesh crawl. Why he hasn't been found in a sand trap, bludgeoned to death, is beyond me. Anyone for Golf? The people that buy this book, Fox network execs, the publisher, all ought to be shot with a ball of their own sh!!. And if a judge doesn't find a way to get the money he made with this book to give to the Goldmans, he ought to be shot the same way. Disgusting. :mad:
Fox owns the publishing company that published the book............... Fair and Balanced....Yeh Right! :mad:

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
I'm hearing on NPR right now that rupert merdock has publicly apologized about the book and had the interviews and the book pulled. I think its confounding that a very conservative company like fox who tauts morality and social-conservatism would try to profit from an awful topic like this. We sure don't want our children should see gay marriage, but to hell if we care if they're going to see some murderer on television run free as long as we make money on it.

Values. Yeah right.

K :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
The book and TV not so special (thankfully !!) just got dumped:

"News Corp., the parent company of book publisher HarperCollins and the FOX network, has canceled publication of the O.J. Simpson book and television special "If I Did It." "

Dave

1 - 20 of 31 Posts