Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,265 Posts
Orange, red, white, yellow, lime green are all very good colors to use when trying to hide imperfections. Any bright color that will destract attention is great. Metallic bright colors are even better, and they look good too. Any color that reflects alot of light works great. White is best of course, but orange is a nice color too. Most people are trying to be different and adding yellow or gold pearl to orange now, but what they don't realize is everyone does it, so that basically makes the originality part null and void, but it still looks good :D

All orange is good in my book, expecially orange and black :D

HK

· Registered
3,265 Posts
Weimer range and white look great, and you could even add some orange pearl flames or checkerd flag to the stripes for an added touch. If you like a metalic orange look into the 2002 GM PPG color sunburst orange met.

By the way I replied twice to your PM, guess the first one didn't go through. I also put up the only pic I could find of my bro and his chevelle in the album. Sheety picture because you can't see much of the car, but its about the best thats left.

HK

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.