Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Is it yours? I'd say $10-13k canadian.......looks like the wheels, the complete rolling chassis and driveline is still aight (unless the frame got bent?), some of the interior looks salvageable, grille shell, engine....

Mike

·
Registered
64 Posts
No ****! I have nightmares about this happening to my Whippet the first time Im I drive it, hopefully next spring. (See whippetguy's journal).

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
It is in Canada ... :rolleyes:
And it is my understanding that only licensed auto body rebuilders can access the site where it is shown ... so only pros will get to bid ... :smash: :smash:

So unless a licensed body rebuilder is a Hot Rodder and bids the 3W up ... it may go relatively cheap. It is fixable ... by a talented bodyman with a little time and a original specification frame to set it on.

Deuce ...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rebuilder / Dealer. Wrecker / Dismantler. Steel / Scrap Metal Recycler.
Body Shop. General Public Company (not sure what the heck that means)
When the car sells I have a friend that will tell me and I'll post it here. My guess is $7k to $9k cdn.

·
Registered
41 Posts
No matter what it goes for, someone will probably straighten it out enough to drive it, and create the latest trend. For get Rat Rods! the latest in hot-rodding....... "Wrecker Rods"!!!!! :D

·
1976 Ranchero GT
1,455 Posts
TexasSpeed said:
No matter what it goes for, someone will probably straighten it out enough to drive it, and create the latest trend. For get Rat Rods! the latest in hot-rodding....... "Wrecker Rods"!!!!! :D
Ha! That is what I am saying cuz it has that catchy abstract look to it. ;) And they said there is no new way to do a 32. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Drum Roll Please

And the winner is anyone that guessed $20,222.00 cdn. Yup a body shop in Prince George BC bought the 32. Looks like she'll be back on the road some day.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I'd guess over 50g.Have you seen what original 32 3 windows go for? Just a shell will bring upwards of 20,000 and window garnish moldings alone are well into 4 figures.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts