Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have been itching to build one of these too - ever since I saw one at the NSRA Nats in Louisville. What surprised me the most is that the kit (costs $20,000) includes everything except: engine, trans, wheels, tires, and paint. Upholstery - included. Gauges - included. Wiring - included. Exhaust - included. Lighting - included. Amazing! If I had not already started my '33 sedan, I would have definitely built one of these!

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,464 Posts
That must be so much fun. I have tried, I have made my car handle better and spent a little time on it and had fun. But not even close, not even on the same planet as something like that, it must be wild to drive.

Brian

·
Registered
624 Posts
I am impressed with the way the car handles, but am kind of blown away at the $100,000 figure. Making the jump from around $40,000 ($20,000 kit plus $10,000 engine plus a generous $10,000 for paint, wheels and tires, and tranny) to $100,000 car, that's some expensive handling. Especially considering you didn't change the suspension geometry, just made the components maybe lighter and prettier.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.