Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm outta here, not because my feelings or hurt or because it's too hot in the kitchen, but because it's time for my annual trip to SW Kansas for a month of good old fashioned Pheasant and Quail hunting. Mix in looking for some old ride I can't do without and you just can't beat it!! Hope to meet up with another HR.com member to ice the trip.

Ya'll behave while the old timer is gone.

Trees

·
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS
1,545 Posts
If you find yourself on I-40 headed through Tennessee, stop at the 317 exit and I'll buy you a cup of coffee. Or (let's hope not) if you need any help (towing etc.) and you're in the vicinity I can help. Let me know and I'll PM you my cell#.

Have fun.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BestMech, I may take you up on the cup of coffee on the way back. I have to make a run by Dunlop, Tenn ant then take SR 11 up to Cookville before taking the Baxter exit to head up to Red Boiling Springs to join up with My Bud from Fla. and Bud from Tenn. Sounds like you are back closer to Crossville.

Thanks, Frisco. There are plenty of birds and I am doing a lot of dog training this year. Hard to carry a gun and manage an eager pup on the end of a 50 ft check cord.

Larry, I have hunted almost all my life and probably am not in the same league with Kerry. Good thing, cause he maight not survive the "hunting accident".

Trees

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.