Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i am having trouble tring to come up with ideas on a paint sceme for my 66 four door nova 2 i have pulled all the crome off with the exception of the front and rear window trim and the piece that devides the top of the roof and the side of the car i want to remove this also but it will need a fill panel i painted the motor red so i want to use it in the paint some how i will take all ideas and pictures and if anyone knows of some cool web sites this would be great i think i wish i knew of some sort of paint program where you could look at the ideas on the cars body oh well i am going to go please some one step in and give me some dirrection

·
Registered
599 Posts
how about leaving the trim from the roof/side and painting the car red with a black top. looks good in my mind!

or maybe do as above and also paint the hood and trunk lid black. might look kind of cool.

JB

·
just a gearhead in paradise..
459 Posts
johnnymopar said:
how about leaving the trim from the roof/side and painting the car red with a black top. looks good in my mind!

or maybe do as above and also paint the hood and trunk lid black. might look kind of cool.

JB
check out the latest super rod magazine. there is a orange chop top nova on the cover, but just under the cover is a 2 tone red and black 62 wagon. red with a black roof.

i would think about using the body line to seperate the colors. my friends 67 wagon we are going just under the windshield.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts