Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the week off, so I had time to paint my winter beater (Blazer) and the wifes car (78 Zephyr). They turned out pretty good, but the bodywork could be better on the Blazer.

·
Administrator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the Blazer, I used some CIL acrylic enamal that I have had sitting around for years. The Zephyr, a friend got me a gallon of Centari enamel.

·
Administrator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what my friends say, but the wife would kill me. She likes the mileage that the 6 gets. It's my moms old car, that she gave to me when she turned 80 and quit driving.... It only has 83000km (50,000 miles) on it. 27 years old. Thats less than 2000 miles per year.

I have a set of Mustang wheels for it, but will wait until spring to put them on.

·
Administrator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oldschoolrods said:
They look pretty good. Got any before pics? Btw how rotted out was that blazer after years of canada winter?

The Blazer was fairly rough, I plow with it,so it's always in the snow. I bought a parts truck with good fenders and doors, patched up the rest.

The body on the Zephyr was very good. My mom had always had it rustproofed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.