Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HI !!! my cars is "dont laught" a pontiac parisienne 1979, 2 door,v8 305 carb 2 bbl. i done some drag racing and i was really impresse by the perf of my cars (i almost beat a 88 or 89 mustang 5.0... no joke) here what i done to modify it, remove the catalityc converter, change the muffler for a turbo brand "direct flow" and turn the cover over my air filter upside down. i wannted to do more like new manifold and carb 4bbl. but i fund out that most maker of perf parts don't have part for the 305 pontiac engine, the smallest block they made parts for is the 326 at holley and is affilated brand. anyone no if there someone that made part for that engine ? give me some suggestion i really need it.

·
Registered
676 Posts
HEY BIG: There is a guy in our car club that races Pontiac's. His wife drives the car and calls herself" Pontiac Lady". He does have a couple of garges full of performance parts but he doesn't have a computer. His name is Terry Spidel and you can reach him at 765-534-4140. They live here in Central Indiana.....GOOD LUCK....DAVE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.