Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I wanted an egg-salad sandwich
266 Posts
Hulk Hogan is insane

the guy uses to much steroids, and they have rotted his brain, I saw the guy in person and he is at the same "level" as my mentally handicapped sister. I mean the guy has 3 "handlers" who tell him when to sit, talk, move etc...

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Steroids don't rot your brain they make it out grow your head same with your heart.
When playing football in high school for two years 5 nights aweek
this other guy and I would go to the Y every night and work out. He was a 165 lb half back. Senior year by taking steroids here grew a heavy beard and even grew hair on his chest. went up to 240lbs inside a month.
He never stop taking the stuff. He did look good and fit at his funeral. Solid mussel.
Went to his funeral when he was 31 from brain swelling. Bad Stuff.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
1,642 Posts
I think Hulk Hogan is probably at least 8 inches taller than any of the Tuttles. I don't know exactly how tall Paul is, but I don't think they are much over 5' 10" , if that. I think the Hulkster is around 6'5", maybe more.

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Their show OCC is a farce!

Stupid people yelling at each other...to much money and not enough brains.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Be the MIRACLE!
363 Posts
Re: Their show OCC is a farce!

tm454 said:
Stupid people yelling at each other...to much money and not enough brains.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!
Hmmm... Seems to work for Anna Nicole too. What are we doing wrong Tazz?:D

·
Administrator
18,429 Posts
Re: Re: Their show OCC is a farce!

38 special said:
Hmmm... Seems to work for Anna Nicole too. What are we doing wrong Tazz?:D

Ain't that the truth.....seems the more outragous these so called celebrities act, the more sucessful they are...............this world is getting stupider and stupider.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts