Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I put up the tools against$300
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has any paintless dent removal techniques they would like to share. I know that this is not something learned in a day but I have done a little practicing and experimenting after a friend of mine who is a PDR pro showed me a few basics. It is amazing the amount of time and talent this skill takes. He must have a thousand different tools and I never fail to be impressed after seeing his work. Thanks for your input, Brian

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,328 Posts
We have a "Dent pro" set up at work and it came with a video. I have to tell you, that is one specialized trade. I thought I would rock and roll with it pretty easy. I have been doing body work for years, I can metal finish dents out with no filler, heck, this should be a cake walk. Naaaaaaa, not that easy.

I have a lot of respect for those guys I'll tell you that. If my friggin Video to DVD recorder would work I'd burn you a copy of the video.

Brian

·
Registered
4 Posts
pdr said:
Hi
There is a new web site up with some very use inrormation on pdr.
http://www.how-to-paintless-dent-repair.com
Try this you will find the information you need.

Hey everyone, just popped in to answer some questions as that is my site above.
PDR Online program is state of the art when it comes to PDR training, and as others may know, to train PDR with a trainer you would be looking at 8-9000 dollars, we are trying to bridge the gap between not knowing anything at all, and full time hands on training.

The program is not free but it is specially designed to help guys and gals like yourself to get the basic understanding and methods used in the PDR trade without breaking your bank balance.

Anyway there is also lots of free information on the site so have a look around it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts