Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a rpm air gap vortech intake, and at the back 2 corners of it are water ports that are plugged. does anyone think there would be any benefit to run a water line from one side to the other to let water cross over?

·
Some Punk Kid
786 Posts
I can't say for sure but it would seem the system would flow better and you would have better more equal/balanced cooling of the heads.
Keep in mind this is Just a thought that makes sense to me, no science or experience behind it.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Glad 141 brought this up, due to the close confines ('32 Ford) of the a/c comp. and the alternator, the front two 1/2" ports on my air gap are not useable and are blocked off with hex plugs. My question is ...can I run my temp sender and 5/8" heater hose bib off the back two 3/8 ports?? I have found both in 3/8" NPT so I know its possible, can't use the wtr. pump as it has no port on top for the 5/8 fitting. Seems to me like it should work, just have never had to do it like this before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.