Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shop owner for vehicle repairs,working on cars for approx.18 years all dealership based work(GM).now owning my own shop leaves me posing questions that have no answer in manuals or from technicians that might not have been alive when the vehicle was manufactured! looking for information on older ford cars/trucks and to make contacts when situations arise.personal projects include 67 camaro,73 chevelle,78 jeep wagoneer,78 bronco,85 chevy truck.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,258 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders.....just post your questions in the appropiate forums and you should get some answers. :welcome:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thxs,just hope im figuring out this bbs service correctly.....need help with this online thing!!!!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Pete Dow said:
Shop owner for vehicle repairs,working on cars for approx.18 years all dealership based work(GM).now owning my own shop leaves me posing questions that have no answer in manuals or from technicians that might not have been alive when the vehicle was manufactured! looking for information on older ford cars/trucks and to make contacts when situations arise.personal projects include 67 camaro,73 chevelle,78 jeep wagoneer,78 bronco,85 chevy truck.
Welcome! Looks like you'll bring a lot to the table with your experience.

Are you sure you have enough personal projects? How do you find anytime to work on them while running a business? :thumbup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for greeting,all personal projects are slow going always lack of time,never money,good part with owning business is no lack of equipment! :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts