Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a Hewlett Packard photosmart 7960 printer to print out my photos and I have only one word to describe the quality...WOW!!!!

If you have been holding out on buying a photo printer I can certainly recommend this printer, the prints I just made are as good and maybe slightly better than the prints I had made at my local Don's photo.

The best part is I found the printer on sale as a "refurb" at the corner Staples store and paid only $179 CDN! I have never seen a 8 color inkjet printer for so cheap so I had to give it a try, after reviewing the different printers out there this one stands out as exceptional particularly if you do B&W photos. The printer uses a proper photo gray cartridge so you don't get the "septia" look on your B&W prints.

Other than having to take out a second mortgage to pay for ink cartridges to print all the photos I have stored up (30GB+), I am one happy camper!:)

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,859 Posts
Ummm, this is where I try to think of something nasty, clever to say, but my mind just went blank. Chickie, help me out here...

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,624 Posts
I'd like one of the $150 printer/flat scanner/copy HP printers... right now I have a deskjet 930C. It does the job, but I wanna scan pics and interesting car mag articles, not take pics with my digital camera (ghetto scan).;)

but hey, it works. see the pic, it's form the Jan. '05 issue of Car craft... it's kinda funny.:p

Attachments

·
One of these days...soon
327 Posts
Sounds like a good deal 4 Jaw.
I have owned Epson’s, Lexmark’s, Canon’s and HP’s, have used several other brands at work, everything from cheap desktops to large plotters, HP printer are the best, they are up there on a quality level above all others.

406chevelle

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
WHO Needs to print pics when i have all this hard drive to store them on and they won't go yellow, get lost/damaged etc. etc.???

you should have spent that money on a nice dinner or negligee for Chickie or something.... ha, your in trouble now.:spank:

and you said i couldn't spell french.:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.