Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
old sis, other old sis, mom, twin, other twin

mom goes to my med school, and she'd introduce me to the twins if they didn't have boyfriends.

don't they look alot alike? If I had a choice of the twins, I'd go the one on the right. Kim (my ex girlfriend) has been outdone. (see my photo album for pics of Kim and I)

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Oh Boy,

Wow thats a family affair. There all pretty darn good looking.

I now know what must be done. Its alittle primitive, your gonna have to 'run-over' one of the boyfriends... Make sure your car has a good head start, you dont want him to just lightly roll under your car.

Or option two : Try to hook you crazy Ex (Kim) up with one of the twins boyfriends.

Let me know if you need anymore devious plans,

Stewart

·
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the older sisters are the hotties of the group, if any isn't in that category.

Kevin45 said:
Kim may have been outdone but it sounds like your Friday nights you'll be dating yourself!!!:D
she is alone fridays too. or with an 80 year old man since she works nigts (11pm -7am) at an old folks home. I'm a waiter at night (4:30-9), lots of girls to flirt with there. And you can't forget medical school...;) Personally, I'd rather be alone than with some 80 year old man, emptying his bedpan and getting him cleaned up and new sheets.:thumbup: :thumbup: **bustya there, kim**

·
Registered
48 Posts
The smiles may be too perfect....

You can take any one of the girls smile and it looks just like the others..... Wierd!

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
I dont know about that Helrazr,I am YTCThepimp.That stylin and profilin name keeps em comin!!!

·
Member# 3287
2,625 Posts
Waaaiiiittttt just a minute! Are you sure they can cook and sew?

·
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
poncho62 said:
Hey, I saw her first...........................
I made a thread that got dumped, that's the mom I was talking about, and the twins too. Yea i like the one on the right most.

**I don't want this to get dumped, okay? I have 2 others on this subject (no pic though) that's in the dump. Why couldn't they edit it?:( oh well. life goes on.:)

Cruiseomatic said:
yep,far right still looks hot as a ****.
hey hey hey now, I agree that's true but c'mon, be a little more PC here. I don't need this thing dumped. Personally, i'm politically incorrect, but there's some easily offended people out there.

if i were older, yea you guys know. but i'm younger and there's 2 to choose from. I already said the one on the right is the hottie:drool: of the twins, but the older sisters.... ummm, :eek: :drool: too bad I'm not 23, rich, and so full of charisma it's felt like summer heat a mile away.;)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts