Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1005 Posts

·
My pipes are my music
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pic swap

I'm post this pic because the last pic posted they show next to my user profile is a fan that I posted as not what to use. It's a POS and not wanting to apear dumb as a rock I figure this will look beter than that POS fan. Thank You!

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,473 Posts
The last pic feature will not work in the Off Topic forum....Only in the tech forums, Intro and the Lounge

Moving this to the lounge, so you unhappy people can change your pics if its so important to you...... :thumbup:

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
6,391 Posts
sqzbox said:
I'm post this pic because the last pic posted they show next to my user profile is a fan that I posted as not what to use. It's a POS and not wanting to apear dumb as a rock I figure this will look beter than that POS fan. Thank You!
Didn't seem to change your last pic. Im not sure where it gets the "last pic" from, but the one that shows up for me is not the last pic I posted. It is from a long time ago

·
Lost in the 60's
15,290 Posts
poncho62 said:
The last pic feature will not work in the Off Topic forum....Only in the tech forums, Intro and the Lounge

Moving this to the lounge, so you unhappy people can change your pics if its so important to you...... :thumbup:
Thanks Poncho! :thumbup:

·
Cruzin w/Elvis in Bigfoots UFO
247 Posts
Me Too!

I've gotta get on board and ditch the silly Desktop Dyno screenshot that haunts me... Much prefer the old Combat Car ('73 Coronet).

Attachments

·
Registered
818 Posts
My last picture was ribs until someone changed it to fan belts. :confused: I would rather see the ribs :D The fan belt picture is boring. Time to change it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
poncho62 said:
The way I feel today.....

That's how I been feeling everyday lately.. :smash:
My wife said that is a very good picture of me.. :drunk:

Attachments

·
My pipes are my music
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
V8&4spd said:
My last picture was ribs until someone changed it to fan belts. :confused: I would rather see the ribs :D The fan belt picture is boring. Time to change it.
You talkin about ribs like these?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1005 Posts