Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Awesome resource, but I drive a big blazer like yours and I'm proud of the war dings!:D Still, nice to know they exist and all that, may be useful when I really start tricking out the beast.

·
Chopper Builder o<>\o
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
crazy larry said:
if you want to check out some serious resource, check out the gallery's at www.metalmeet.com. you might have to register to see them, but i guarantee it's way worth it.:thumbup:
I've been on that site. Lots of great information.

gypsypoet said:
Awesome resource, but I drive a big blazer like yours and I'm proud of the war dings!:D Still, nice to know they exist and all that, may be useful when I really start tricking out the beast.
I read your project journal. You've got a V10 in your blazer?! Wow.. sounds interesting.

·
Registered
36 Posts
LOL!!
No, That's the model designation.
1990 was the last year that the K5-style body was made, so they named it the V-10. And the ultimate goal is a 572, no extra 2 cylinders here.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here's hopin!
First phase for the blasted thing is make sure everything is top condition first, then start with the looks and performance. Right now I need to have someone install my front rotors, they're warped and I don't have the correct tools or enviroment (I work on my truck in a Denver alleyway, where I park). Oh well, can't do everything yet I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.