Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
tryn to learn
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got some cragers with some bf goodrich radial T/A's. 205/60R15 on the front and 295/50R15 on the rear. i love them. got them for a awesome deal. they are used and after using a bit of mother chrome polish they look like new, got like 80%+ tread left too. let me know what you think of them

after cleaning them all up

·
tryn to learn
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply

nah no ones in trouble... had the "wet" tires in my room in the basement. just a unfinished basement that i put down some scraps of carpet over the cold cement.

what do you think of a harwood cowl hood scoop on my car? im thinking of ordering one from jegs.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Love those G-bodies. Shiny chrome is nice.They look good on there. I have some 85 Vette wheels sitting in the garage.I got them for the Malibu.I decided against using them and think I will get my Rallys.My ElCamino has 92 Z28 wheels on it and they look sweet.The 82 Z28 wheels on my Malibu have to go though.I need a change.

·
tryn to learn
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nightfire said:
Yeah, go with the cowl scoop all the way:thumbup: :thumbup: and once you apply the blitz black it's gonna look killer:D
hey thanks. i actually decided not to go with JD BB, went and got some black dupont epoxy primer, then i can paint it in the future. should look ok, i hope

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.