Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone happen to catch the Pacers/Pistons brawl game last Friday night? Is this what happens when hockey is locked out? I'm not a huge Ron Artest fan but I think his suspension for the rest of the year is a little bit harsh. I think the fans involved should be held liable for their actions also.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
I believe that is fair,I also believe he should be penalized by a nice fat NBA fine.The fans are who pay their insane salariesI said earlier that any professional sports player should be held accountable for their actions on or off the field.Too many young children are watching them,regardless of the way the players look at being a role model,they are.
I do agree that the fan should also be held accountable,what an * hole.I hope he will not be able to make a payday out of this,but I bet that by this time next year,he will be alot richer.Last I heard the prosecutors office was reviewing the tape in consideration of filing assault charges..If they find that the fan was the only one involved with the melle then there should be no charges,since he asked for what he got.If they find that someone was kind of sucked in due to being in the area,then the players deserve to be prosecuted.Of course they will not get into any trouble,they will just pay a nice fine to the state.But any innocent fans that got caught in it all,I hope you hit the NBA Lottory yourself,sue their crybaby candy ***.I did notice that Artest threw a pathetic punch!!!

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
I saw the replay. Fights in sports games are like accidents it nascar, it's the only part I care to watch.

Didn't that player want some time off so he could work on his new rap album? He got it, and some street credit yo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.