Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my Uncle would like these rims or ones similar to them? However I don't know where to go from here or how to start finding them? Could you help please ... I've provided a photo. It is from the cover of a November 2011 Street Scene Magazine. PLEASE HELP!!! [email protected] :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

·
Faith - Respect - Trust
3,528 Posts
They could very well be "one off' designed by the builder of the car or a company that machines wheels. I myself have never seen them before, maybe someone else has.

Ray

·
Banned
2,440 Posts
These rims are $15,000 to $20,000! Still want a set ? 3 post on the same thing you just joined today. They are CUSTOM MADE !!! They are made for one person for that Hot Rod and one offs only!!!! And if the company that made them wants to stay in business they will not make another set ever! Look for something else or spend $20,000 and have your own made , it is that simple!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for all your responses, I assumed they were custom made just wanted to find something similar to them and for a much better price!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts