Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
why not. i have a big house and no one in it. except me and my wife.
and my sister who ran away from her boyfriend three months ago and doesnt make any money to help out......
and my wife's nephew who can't work cause his butt had a apple sized cyst removed so he's been here two weeks and may never move out. i buy food for him....we take him 25 miles up to the hospital in Bellingham everyday because the one a mile from here doesnt give him the right care. so make sure you are very picky about everything as well.
i need a few more people to move in here with me. make sure you don't have a job or any money to help out, because i like to overdraw my bank account supporting you. hopefully you will come before one of my step daughters with her kid will move in again.
it's a plus if you have no car to get to where you need to go so my wife or me can spend gas money and time driving you around. best of all, we prefer if you, like my nephew, can't even get a driver's license because you have to pay off your DUI you got last year before they give it back. we have nothing better to do with ourselvs than to cook for you and do your laundry. please also try to leave crap all over the house. i have a mattress for my nephew in the living room now, but we can set you up in the dining room if you can't get up the stairs either. we can put our table in our bedroom. my wife especially likes guys to drip pee onto the toilet and the floor so she has something to do. also, it is mandatory that you have absolutely nowhere else to go, none of your other relatives want you or are alive, and that you have absolutely no plans on where to go if you leave here, or any way of making any money in the future. hopefully you also have drug dealers from the local biker gang after you for narcing them off or ripping them off. it makes life for me much more exciting to know that i can get blasted at any given moment.
please make your reservation now. any Katrina victims out there? the more the merrier! but i also have to insist that you sag your pants or wear your oversized gym shorts on the outside of either you sweat pants or your hospital pants. i like that look alot. please be sure to enjoy listening to nothing but rap music as well. but you should also bring a gallon sized container of vaseline, because the day will come when you are going to get my giant sized foot, buried up to the ankle in your arse..... just as soon as i work up the nerve. what honey? just checking my email. be right there honey! (gotta go)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Wow What deal,,, where can I sign up :thumbup: been in the same boat, no thanks,, I would not be that cruel to someone,, some people just don't deserve to live...
I saw a old beat up honda car parked across the street from my house,,about 8AM,,wednsday morning, it had a big plywood box on top,, so courious me .. I go take a look,, it had the windows covered with those foil sunshades,, so that called for a closer look,, I looked around the shade,, and here is this young guy maybe 20 something ,, laying in the drivers seat, sound asleep, bare *** neaked,, the car was full of his worldly belongings,, or somebodys belongings,, so I knocked on the window and woke him up, he sets up and gets out of the car,, [still bare azzed] I ask him what the hell he is doing parked here,,? I am working on that house there, [neighbors house,, they just started a remodel] so I finally told him he needed to put some pants on,, its about 30* , he said that he was living in his car that his parents had kicked him out about a year ago and he had lived in this filthy car the whole time,, I ask him if you are working ,, why don't you have a apt or at least a tent,, his reply?? I am saving my money,, infact I like living in my car,, atkes all kinds I guess,, different address every night,, :confused:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I found this guy. He likes animals. REALLY likes animals! He says he would be willing to make a mess of the house AND complain loudly when you don't clean and cook for him. He also request that you keep the lights on in the house because he REALLY likes animals. He's waiting for the aliens to come as he is thier second in command and was stranded here by accident. He has a spaceship and may need to use your tools. Did I mention he says he REALLY likes animals?

Attachments

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's What I'm Talkin 'bout!

hell, yeah, i am glad you guys know the type i am looking for. that is the ONE thing i think i can really use around here! at least two cats in a pissin contest. yeah, the smell of cat urine soaked into everything i own. THANK YOU! please send him my way. SEND THEM BOTH!

·
Administrator
9,765 Posts
When in doubt.... thrown them out.

:D

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
poncho62 said:
I think I would just run away from home...................... :pain:
Yeppers....and just go live in your car like that guy BadRat was telling about.....It would have to be better.

·
Be the MIRACLE!
363 Posts
Sorry I can't help, Bull. I have a job and a car. Just my stinking luck. Sounds like you really have you hands full and your house. :(

·
Registered
639 Posts
How old is your sister? I can bring the Asia/Pacific region debt if it'd make you happy. BTW, I've never missed a days work since '78. Should I quit and shoot up now?

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
home brew, when you say "in the future" you mean when i'm dead, right?

38 special, that car in your avatar looks mighty roomie! does it have windows? it rains alot up here!

ian, if by "shoot up" you mean drugs, yes, then quit your job, come up and start "shootin up". just right. will fit right in with the cat pee! btw my sister is 49

·
Registered
639 Posts
Of course I mean drugs, how can I be a burden if I'm Debt free, employed and don't have a drug habit?
What's to eat? All this burglary is making me hungry.

·
Race The Truck
675 Posts
SO Funny !!

You know how kids are will bring home lost dogs or cats. Well my son 18yrs old bring home his Friends. One we felt bad for his family could not keep a place to stay at, the Kid would not work so out he went . We just got him out and my son brings a second friend over. Heck no!! I wonder if I could use them on my taxes.
For a short time I was thinking of filing as a homless shelter :thumbup:

Craig

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,854 Posts
Shoot the cat, blow the smoke from the barrel, ask "Who's next?"I think I would set up a tent outside for visitors, let them stay in the house for a month, can't get it together in a month, there's the tent. Peeing is behind the tree, poopin is at Mcdonalds, showering is once a week. GET A JOB! :pain: You have a lot more patience than I do, Bull. And yes, that surprises me.. :D Dan

·
Registered
187 Posts
lowgirl said:
I am glad to see your humor.we could all use a good dose of it some days, :welcome:
Humor? That guys pic I posted is really looking for a place. He REALLY loves animals. He said something about warp drive being powered by a combination of cat urine and dog feces, but he mumbles alot when he's sober.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Years ago I went into a gas station, and this lady inside has the nerve to ask me if I'd buy some beer and take her back to my place. If I remember right though, she pulled out a little change she was willing to contribute. Only problem is I was in my early 20's at the time and she looked in her 40's and not the prettiest thing to look at. Maybe she was younger, but just didn't take care of herself very well. I think she may have possibly been homeless and unemployed. Too bad you didn't ask years ago, I could have gotten her information, and sent her your way.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Thanks Bull.
I had a ruff day and that bout made me pee myself. :D HG

p.s. I'll be there this weekend. Have Pepsi, pizza and chips ready. And I just pee all over the seat, so save yer towels. :mwink:

·
HEAD GREASEWHORE
56 Posts
Umm Bullheimer??? Honey ??? Ever heard of the word door and lock??????
I had a lets say guest and her children come to live with me because she was living in her car... Was thrown out of her apartment and kids had no place to go and .. no dad was to be found anywhere........ Anywho .. 1 month was all i could take of her free loading .. She got a job I let her stay one more month asked her to contribute to the bills and she told me that I insulted her! Asking her to come live with me then ask for help with the bills........ Some people just dont realize what decency is or how to help out when they are .. lets say overwelcoming their stay ........ so kiddies went to grammas... (i had to find her myself) and mom .. well i have no idea of where she is now ......... sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do just to keep your sanity ! After all it is YOUR HOUSE!

Signed the Forum psychiatrist
Pup

·
Race it, Don't rice it!
7,734 Posts
After all it is YOUR HOUSE!

Your the only one that can fix this. If you don't like it, then why are you still doing it? I don't think these pepole are going to change. In fact, I see it only getting worse. Stop feeding them and they stop coming around.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts