Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
how many pm's you sent to people and people sent to you.

but soon they're gonna be taken away cause they dont contribute to the board and just like post count, only technical pm's will count.

j'k

Mike

·
Banned
431 Posts
Nightfire said:
how many pm's you sent to people and people sent to you.

but soon they're gonna be taken away cause they dont contribute to the board and just like post count, only technical pm's will count.

j'k

Mike
lol, you kill me :D
your going to be just like me one day.... yep, thats what you get to look forward to. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
akm said:
lol, you kill me :D
your going to be just like me one day.... yep, thats what you get to look forward to. :thumbup:
Oh my!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: The horror, the horror......:nono: someone please stop me before that happens:p

Hey Aron, how much for the '71 'stang?

Mike

·
Banned
431 Posts
i bet they would take $3,500, lol...........comes with 351C (2V) and C4 (both in need of rebuild)............and needs just about everything else, but there is absolutely No rust and its been bead blasted and primered.............

how about it? lol, j/k :thumbup:

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,622 Posts
Nightfire said:
how bout the 67?:mwink: I've always been fond of the ponies....

Mike
there's a few early 'stangs in a junkyard near my house. One is rough but somewhat complete, the convertible isn't much but firewall, winshield, back fenders. A nice t-bird is there too. *cries, for the suffering of the proudly american built machinery*

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
akm said:
i bet they would take $3,500, lol...........comes with 351C (2V) and C4 (both in need of rebuild)............and needs just about everything else, but there is absolutely No rust and its been bead blasted and primered.............

how about it? lol, j/k :thumbup:
tell ya what, you haul it here, stop by BTB on the way :)mwink: you know you waaaaaant too) and if you bring it safe and sound to Winnipeg I'll give a $2,900.....last offer:D

Mike

·
Administrator
18,433 Posts
You kids from Texas couldn't handle the weather in Winnepeg...............

"The weather, You can't handle the weather"

·
Banned
431 Posts
poncho62 said:

i couldn't handle the weather in Oklahoma, lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
didn't this thread start out with a different topic?

I would love to meet you too Aaron.....PUHLEASE come to mn. haha.

On a side note.....do they read the contents of PM's and if they do can you be banned for said information? If so.....see you all later. :)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
poncho62 said:

Ahh poncho, didn't you tell me before that I'm farther North than you?? If that's the case, BTB won't have any fun with Aaron. Talk about a wasted trip!

:pain:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts